I need your help. In the coming weeks I will be exhibiting some of my photographs in order to raise funds for McKinsey for Children. The images will be presented printed and framed (up to 150 cm wide), and people will be able to ‘buy’ a photograph in return for a donation of a predetermined amount (i.e., the sales price of the photograph).
We are going to start the initiative with 5 selected photographs. In order to help me choose the most promising ones that will appeal to a large audience, please participate in the poll displayed below. Click through the list of photographs that I have selected as candidates for the initiative, and choose the 5 that you like best. Your help is truly appreciated.
Please select the 5 photographs that you like best and/or that you think would appeal to a large number of people.
- Shades of Scarlet (55%, 22 Votes)
- Abandoned (53%, 21 Votes)
- Silent Sunrise (48%, 19 Votes)
- Majestic (40%, 16 Votes)
- White Haven (38%, 15 Votes)
- Purity (38%, 15 Votes)
- Silent Desert (30%, 12 Votes)
- Idyll (30%, 12 Votes)
- Badwater (28%, 11 Votes)
- Fall Birches (28%, 11 Votes)
- Otherworldly (25%, 10 Votes)
- Rising High (23%, 9 Votes)
- Dreamland (20%, 8 Votes)
- Awakening (15%, 6 Votes)
- Winter Wonderland (8%, 3 Votes)